Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions – For Students At Amarillo
1. Fees will be applicable to a calendar month.
2. Fees have to be paid before the 10th of each month or the student will not be able to attend classes thereafter, until the payment is made.
3. If a student is unable to attend a class, the school should be informed.
4. One cover up will be given for a missed class per month, only if they have informed 24 hours prior to the class.
5. If a student does not attend a scheduled cover up, it will not be carried forward to another date.
6. If a student is unable to attend lessons for a long period of time, but still wishes to retain his/her time slot, they will have to continue to pay the monthly fees.
7. If a student is absent for two weeks, and the current months fees have not been paid, the time slot will be given to a new student.
8. Students must bring the Attendance Card with them for classes and he/she should ascertain that the card is marked by the teacher after each lesson.
9. If a student arrives late for his/her lesson, they will only be able to take the class for the remainder of his/her allotted time.
10. Payments made for a particular month cannot be carried forward to the next month.
11. All payments made to Amarillo School of Music will be non refundable.
Terms & Conditions – For Online Students
1. Registration will have to be done prior to starting online lessons. The registration fee is LKR 5000
2. The online lesson fee is LKR 2000
3. Fees should be paid at least 24 hours prior to the lesson. You can pay for any number of lessons at a given time.
4. Lesson duration will be 45 minutes and it can extend up to a maximum of 1 hour.
5. If a student wishes to cancel a scheduled lesson, the teacher should be given at least 24 hours notice. If not, the payment will not be brought forward to another lesson.
6. Students should be ready on time for their lessons. If a student delays to connect at the scheduled time, he/she will only be able to take the class for the remainder of his/her allotted time.
7. All payments made to Amarillo School of Music will be non-refundable.